Note: A Daily maximum of 4 hours can be booked.
- Individuals are limited to 4 hours of room reservations per day.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If a group is more than 15 minutes late, the reservation will be canceled, and another group may reserve the room.
- The library is not responsible for personal items left unattended in the study rooms.
- To find a room, check out our floor plans. Rooms are located on the Upper Level or the Lower Level. Click on a map to make it larger.
- Two rooms (207 and 209) are available as AV Editing/Skype rooms. Click on the arrow next to “Group Study Rooms,” and select “Media/Skype Rooms” to check availability and set up your reservation.
- Open study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Rooms include 211 through 221.