- Individuals are limited to 4 hours of room reservations per day.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If a group is more than 15 minutes late, the reservation will be canceled, and another group may reserve the room.
- The library is not responsible for personal items left unattended in the study rooms.
- To find a room, check out our floor plans. Rooms are located on the Upper Level or the Lower Level. Click on a map to make it larger.
- Two rooms (207 and 209) are available as AV Editing/Skype rooms. Click on the arrow next to “Group Study Rooms,” and select “Media/Skype Rooms” to check availability and set up your reservation.
- Open study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Rooms include 211 through 221.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding